About the Center

HC-PAC Frequently Asked Questions

Click Here: HC-PAC FAQs to download frequently asked questions.

Click Here: HC-PAC Technical Specs.pdf to download full specifications.

What is included in a rental?

This depends on production. We offer full stage theater rentals, complete with professional lighting, sound equipment and staffing. We also offer lobby-only rentals which may or may not include a riser, sound or lighting. Please see our fee sheet on our Technical Specifications for a complete list of items we can provide and the respective cost.

We also offer rentals of the Art and Culture Center/ Hollywood (ACCH) Galleries. The Galleries use their own fee sheets and have their own list of possible items to include in a rental. Information about pricing for the theater and lobby, as well as our galleries can be found at:


What is included in rental times?

Rental costs at HC-PAC are factored in by the hour. We offer a discount for 4-hour blocks and also offer hours a la carte. Rentals consist of Load-In, Production, and Load-Out times. Load In times constitute all setup time for production. Start time for load in is when HC-PAC and Galleries doors open for setup and are followed strictly. Set pieces, costumes, equipment, catering, etc, must be brought in and set up during this time period. All set design must be accomplished during this time period. HC-PAC cannot allow Lessee in earlier than Load-In time stated on contract.

Production is when the show or event is happening. Production time ends exactly as Load-Out time begins. Load-Out time is reserved for breaking down set pieces and removing all persons from HC-PAC. This must be accomplished within the Load-Out time frame specified in the contract.

How long will you place a temporary hold on a date I am considering without a signed contract or deposit made?

We will hold a date for ten (10) calendar days. After this time, we will require a deposit payment for date to be honored. Deposit payment amount is stated on estimate and includes a refundable security deposit and a non-refundable reserve deposit of 20% of total cost.

What if I am a tax exempt organization?

We offer a 20% discount on building rental fees for 501©(3) nonprofit entities. This would require submitting current IRS proof of nonprofit status for discount to be applied.

What happens if my event goes over time contracted?

If at any time the event seems as though it will not end exactly as specified in contract, the onus is on the client to communicate this at event time to the Event Supervisor. The Event Supervisor will then create an Additional Services invoice to present to client for extra time needed. This will include time for the building, as well as all staffing deemed necessary under management’s discretion. This Additional Services invoice must be signed and agreed upon before time is extended.

What is maximum occupancy of HC-PAC?

Max capacity is 125 in lobby-only rentals and 550 in building when theater is opened for productions.

Is there enough parking for our event?

Yes, we have ample parking for a full house at HC-PAC. Parking is provided free of charge. Parking map for HC-PAC is included in respective Technical Specs available here: www.artandculturecenter.org/rentals

What are The Art and Culture Center/ Hollywood’s insurance requirements?

ACCH requires General Liability Coverage for all dates at the Theater and Gallery regardless of event. If alcohol is to be served, we require Liquor Liability Coverage as well as an off-duty police officer present during the event. See below from page 4 of contract:

If booking multiple dates, all dates must be on policy at time of purchase. Insurance can be purchased through the Art and Culture Center/ Hollywood or through a third party. HC-PAC can recommend TheEventHelper.com as a reliable and low-cost third party insurer.

Is furniture available at HC-PAC?

Yes, we have an assortment of tables and chairs available to clients. A scheduled tour of the facility is the best way to determine if furniture available will fit the needs of your production.

Do you have any props or supplies?

No. All props, costumes, supplies, etc. are the client’s responsibility.

Can I store costumes, instruments, props, technical equipment or any other items needed for my event during days I am not contracted to use the facility?

We cannot store items in our facility during non-contracted hours. This is due to limited storage, as well as liability concerns.

When do I have to complete total payment?

Payment in full shall be made no later than 21 days before use of the facility. Failure to make final payment 21 days in advance of event may, at Lessor’s option and without notice, result in: loss of reserved date, and/or cancellation of event.

What if I need to change or cancel my agreement?

Cancellation of agreement after contract signing will result in forfeiture of deposit. Changes made to contract are entirely subject to approval by management.

When can I begin to market my event?

Marketing can begin after contract is executed and event is “paid in full.” Also note ACCH management needs to review and approve marketing materials in advance of publication.

When can I sell my tickets?

A contract must be signed, deposit paid and final payment made before tickets can be guaranteed and sold.

What forms of payment does Art and Culture Center accept?

All payments must be made by cash, cashier’s check, money order, or certified check; business checks and credit cards will be accepted at the sole discretion of Art and Culture Center management. Payment should be made out to Art and Culture Center/ Hollywood.

What if we have a catering service?

A copy of the food handling certificate, catering license and insurance for catering service will be requested to keep on file from the Lessee. A kitchen access fee will be assessed in the event that food is served without the Center’s prior knowledge.

Can we bring food inside the theater?

Neither food nor drinks (except for sealed water bottles) are allowed in HC-PAC theater. However, we have an expansive lobby that is suitable for food and refreshments.