Support the Center
When you join
the Art and Culture Center/Hollywood, you become part of the third oldest arts non-profit in Broward County and one of the leading contemporary organizations in South Florida.
As a member, you’re supporting our mission which is to cultivate creativity and the support of the arts in our community through education, innovation, and collaboration.
In return, the Center is committed to rewarding you with valuable benefits designed to enhance your enjoyment of the visual and performing arts.
As a Member You Receive:
Easy Ways to Join
- Click on the PayPal button for the desired membership level below.
- Visit the reception desk at the Center, 1650 Harrison St., Hollywood
- E-mail email@example.com
- Mail your application (pdf) with payment to Art and Culture Center/Hollywood, 1650 Harrison St., Hollywood, FL 33020
- Fax your application (pdf) to 954. 921. 3273
- Call in your application to 954. 921. 3274, ext. 235
Membership Levels and Benefits
- Personalized membership card allowing free gallery admission year-round
- Free admission to all of our nearly 30 events, such as opening receptions, artist talks, and panel discussions
- Members-only event
- Discounts on workshops and classes for adults
- 10% discount on Center merchandise
- Email alerts informing you about the Center’s innovative, critically acclaimed programming
- Individual-level benefits for two adults and up to four children or grandchildren under the age of 18 residing at the same address
- Plus, discounts on private lessons, after-school classes/programs and camps for children
Best Member Value
- Family-level benefits, plus
- Reciprocal privileges to over 1,000 institutions through the North American Reciprocal Museums program. These include the Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), NSU Art Museum, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Institute of Contemporary Art, Miami and many more.
- Friend-level benefits, plus
- Recognition on the Center’s website
- Recognition on the Center’s donor wall
- Invitation to a private, guided tour of a Center exhibition (Reservations required)
- Fellow-level benefits, plus
- Complimentary Friend Level gift membership for a friend
- Up to six complimentary guests at all opening receptions (RSVP required) in addition to yourself
- Invitation to book a private tour of a Center exhibition for a group of 10 (Reservations required)
- Patron-level benefits, plus
- Two complimentary tickets to a Center Fundraiser
- 25% off facility rental fee – subject to availability
Students, Teachers & Artists Memberships ($30)
Full-time students, teachers and working artists are entitled to a reduced fee on an Individual membership. (School ID for teachers and students or a resume for working artists is required.)
“Corporate Memberships available” Please call 954.921.3274, ext. 222 for more information or visit: artandculturecenter.org/corporate-memberships.