7th Annual Hot Hollywood Glam: The Masquerade, an evening of enchantment
Saturday, January 31, 2015, 7 – 10 pm
The Art and Culture Center of Hollywood invites you to experience the 7th Annual Hot Hollywood Glam. Enjoy …
- Exquisite food and full bar
- Music and dancing
- Performances by electric violinist Randi Fishenfeld
and VK Dance Center
- Illusions by close-up magician Jack Maxwell
- An exclusive preview of the 8th Annual Abracadabra exhibition
- Fabulous silent auction
- Complimentary valet parking, and more!
Masquerade chic or cocktail attire
Tickets $115 advance, $125 at door
Honoring Susan Renneisen, Vice President of Community Affairs & Special Events at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Susan is a recognized community leader and activist.
- Hyde Resort Residences/ Hyde Beach House
- Becker & Poliakoff/Alan Koslow
- Diplomat Resort & Spa/Ed Walls
- Florida Power & Light Company/Ben Wesley
- Gallery 2014 Elizabeth Sanjuan and Ken Brown
- Kofsky, Hartman & Weinger/ Misty Weinger
- Hon. Sandra Coleman and Paul Hancock
- Equity Insurance Underwriters/Jacquelyn and John Stengel
- Hollywood Beach Golf Resort/ Jim and Josh McCumber
- Hollywood Circle LLC/Chip Abele
- NV5/Dickerson Wright
- Jeannette Strelitz and David Esack
- CORT Event Furnishings
- Edible Arrangements
- Galleria Farms
- PR Pageant Coaches
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Southern Wine & Spirits
- VK Dance Center
Sponsorship opportunities available. Download a sponsorship package or call 954. 921. 3274 for more information.
Gerard Llorente Nadeau, Event Chair
Oscar Llorente Nadeau, Decor Chair
Isabel Wise, Auction Chair
Hon. Sandra Coleman
Hon. Joseph S. Geller
Alan S. Koslow, Esq.
Tracy Lyons, Esq.
Hot Hollywood Glam raises funds for the Art and Culture Center of Hollywood’s contemporary gallery exhibitions, live stage performances, and high-quality education programs for adults and children. The Center fosters a creative environment where new and challenging work can flourish through programs that reflect the highest standards of artistry and diversity. The Art and Culture Center of Hollywood is a 501©(3) non-profit organization supported by its members, admissions, and private and public entities. We welcome donations from all members of the community who wish to support our work.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Affairs Services by calling toll-free 1-888-HELP-FLA within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Donations to the Art and Culture Center are tax-exempt to the fullest extent of the law.