About the Center
Part-time staff positions
PART-TIME STAFF POSITIONS
Seeking an enthusiastic individual with customer service and general administrative experience to work as our Weekday Visitor Services Associate
Position Type: Part-Time
Tuesdays from 9:30 am to 5:15 pm and Wednesday’s from 9:30 am to 12 Noon. During the summer months, additional hours may be necessary, including some Mondays.
Salary Type: $11 to $13 per hour. Hourly, Part-Time. Partial benefits included.
Reports to: Administrative and Development Coordinator and Administrative and Development Coordinator
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Open and close the building. Follow opening and closing list of procedures
- Greet and direct visitors. Provide appropriate information, as needed
- Assist with the process and management of memberships and lists
- Answer and route incoming calls in an efficient and professional manner
- Responsible for inventory of promotional materials and storage items
- Liaison between Center and outside entities and partners
- Process and distribute mail
- Maintain the appearance of lobby, outside and inside common areas, galleries, library, and kitchen
- Coordinate food and beverages as well as set up and breakdown for meetings and events. Maintain inventory of kitchen and facility supplies
- Responsible to keep accurate records and coordinate community service and some volunteers for general duties as well as special events
- Responsible for following financial policy and procedures related to cash bank, checks and credit card processing
- Providing administrative support to staff
- Other duties as assigned or requested
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with customer service and general administrative experience working in a professional setting. The candidate should work well as part of a team and also be self-directed, conscientious, punctual, dependable, and organized. Candidate must possess the ability to multitask and work well with a variety of personalities, while maintaining a positive attitude even in highly stressful or time
sensitive situations. Excellent organizational, time management and administrative skills as well as an ability to work well with the public are also essential. Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and superior organizational skills with attention to detail are required. Intermediate level of proficiency with computers and in MS Office (Word and Excel), and Google applications is also necessary. Must be able to pass a background check.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume along with two reference contacts. Hand deliver or mail resumes to 1650 Harrison Street, Hollywood, FL 33020 attn: Deputy Director. Fax to 954. 921. 3273. Email to email@example.com
Position is open until filled though resumes are encouraged to reach the Center by Dec. 4, 2019.
Location: Hollywood Central Performing Arts Center (HC-PAC) and Art and Culture Center/Hollywood (ACCH)
Responsible For: Maintaining and cleaning HC-PAC weekly. Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of ACCH facility and storage areas, as needed.
Salary Range: $10.00-$12.00 per hour. No guaranteed hours, but usually range from 6-20 hours per week. Flexible schedule as needed. Primarily afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
Reports To: Manager of Theater Operations and Events. Department supervision by Deputy Director
Under general oversight by the theater manager, it is the role of the Maintenance and Custodial Associate to follow daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules at HC-PAC including, but not limited to office areas, bathrooms, storage areas, classrooms, kitchen, patio, lobby/café, technical booth, stage, entrance way, arts school, and exhibition galleries. The custodian will also be responsible for performing additional maintenance duties such as general building and grounds oversight, small repair jobs and other duties as needed.
The successful candidate will have a basic understanding of custodial duties. Previous experience greatly desired. The candidate should work well as part of a team and also be self-directed, punctual, dependable, and willing to learn the specific custodial standards for each commercial facility. The candidate must have excellent time management, organizational skills, be detail oriented, as well as possess an ability to work well with others. Must be able to pass a background check.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume by mail, hand delivery, fax or email only. Position open until filled. Please reference the position title: Theater Coordinator
Art and Culture Center/Hollywood
Attn: Deputy Director
1650 Harrison Street
Hollywood, FL 33020
Fax: 954. 921. 3273
Youth Leadership and Internship Opportunities (up to 21 years old)
Internship Opportunities (over 21 years old)