Art of the Brick Group Tour Guidelines
Nathan Sawaya: The Art of the Brick museum show, the first major museum exhibition in the United States to focus exclusively on the use of the popular LEGO® building block as an art medium, is currently touring the U.S. The show is shattering attendance records at museums across the country, as its appeal crosses over to both casual patrons and aficionados of contemporary art alike.
Sawaya has created a second touring exhibition of The Art of the Brick™, comprised of all new work, and The Art and Culture Center of Hollywood will be its very first venue!
Book your group of 15 or more. Click here to download a reservation form. Fax your completed form to 954. 921. 3273 or call 954-921-3274 ext. 244.
Groups are limited as follows: 50 adults; 50 children. 1 chaperone per 10 children is required for children 6 and older and 2 chaperones per 10 for pre-school children. Gallery space is limited to 25 children at a time. For groups larger than 25 children—a LEGO® activity area is provided on-site for splitting the groups for tours. Please allow ˝ hour to 45 minutes for each group of 25 to tour the gallery.
Payment Policies and Changes
- Reserve 7 days or more in advance: $4 for children 4-13, Seniors and Students (W/ ID)/$7 Adults
- Admission same day – at the door: $5 for children 4-13, Seniors and Students (W/ ID)/$8 Adults
- Please note the demand for advance group reservations is high, admission is based on first come basis
- WE STRONGLY URGE GROUPS TO BOOK YOUR VISIT IN ADVANCE.
- To make reservations call 954-921-3274 ext. 244
- The reservation process requires a 50% non-refundable deposit 14 days from the date of booking.
- Final payment and final headcount are due 7 days prior to visit. If final payment has not been received by indicated date, reservations are subject to cancellation.
- Purchase orders are NOT accepted as payment. Accepted forms of payment are company check, money order, or credit card (Visa, American Express, Master Card).
- Checks or money orders are to be payable to the Art and Culture Center of Hollywood, and sent to Art and Culture Center of Hollywood, 1650 Harrison Street Hollywood, FL 33020, Attention: Jane Hart.
- A $25 fee will apply to any cancellations and/or rescheduling.
- Cancellations made seven (7) or more days prior to scheduled visits will be refunded less the 50% deposit.
- Rescheduling cannot be guaranteed due to limited availability.
- Reduction of spaces held for your group must take place between the time of booking and seven (7) days prior to visit by calling 954-921-3274 ext. 244 to avoid being charged for the original number reserved.
- Increase in spaces should be called in as soon as possible to ensure availability.
- No refunds will be made for no-shows the day of visit. School/group is responsible for payment for number reserved and confirmed at 7-day deadline.
The Art and Culture Center of Hollywood
1650 Harrison Street
Hollywood, FL 33020
Tour Days and Times
- Tour dates are limited to Mon thru Wed. Requested times slots are 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.
- Any exceptions will need to be approved and arranged in advance with ACCH tour coordinator.
- On the day of your visit, ACCH has established some guidelines for arrival and check-in to make your experience as enjoyable as possible.
- All buses should arrive at ACCH in front of the Center for drop off. Buses must remain in the designated parking location with motors turned off. The driver must remain on premises for the duration of the trip. An ACCH staff greeter will meet your group on the bus, upon arrival, to explain all guidelines for visiting the Center.
- Present a copy of your confirmation letter to your ACCH greeter. Provide an exact count of students in your group. If there are additional children than registered in advance, please advise greeter upon arrival and pay for these attendees in full by cash, company check, money order or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
- 1 group leader will check-in with greeter in advance of full group entrance. If exceeding 25 people they will be divided on the bus into two groups for admission into gallery and LEGO® activity area.
- Call ACCH immediately at (954) 921 3274 ext 244. All groups are required to be ACCH at least 15 minutes prior to their reserved tour time. Late arrivals are subject to having their allotted tour time impacted.
Items to leave on the bus
- Backpacks, outer clothing, such as jackets and lunch containers.
- No food, chewing gum, candy, drinks, or bags will be permitted inside the Center.
- ACCH does not have picnic or cafeteria facilities on-site. Suggestions for group lunch areas are:
- The Arts Park at Young Circle across the street from the Center.
- Downtown Hollywood also has many restaurants and cafes, just blocks from the Center.