Summer Teen Arts Ambassador Program 2017
This exciting program is designed specifically for high school students between the ages of 14 and 18 who are looking to gain work and leadership experience in a nurturing and educational environment. As a Teen Arts Ambassador (TAA), you will gain professional experience working to assist teachers, help children with arts activities, supervise lunches, participate in performances, build exhibitions, and much more!
- Due to the limited number of spaces available, not all applicants will be accepted.
- Applicants must commit to attending the full 5 week session.
- Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- All accepted applicants will need to complete a level II background check which includes fingerprinting.
- Membership dues will be collected once the applicants have been selected.
Application materials must be submitted to education staff via email or USPS mail by Friday, April 21, 2017. Applications submitted after this deadline will only be considered if there are still spaces available.
To submit by email, send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit by mail, send to:
The Art and Culture Center Hollywood
Attn: Education Department
1650 Harrison Street, Hollywood FL 33020
Teens Arts Ambassadors is funded in part by a General Fund Social Services Grant from the City of Hollywood; Charles and Ruth Taylor Fund of the Community Foundation of Broward; Huizenga Fund for Children of the Community Foundation of Broward; Jack Belt Memorial Fund of the Community Foundation of Broward; James and Lynn LaBate Family Fund of the Community Foundation of Broward.