When you join the Art and Culture Center of Hollywood, you enrich your own life and elevate the quality of life in our community. Incorporated in 1978 and designated a Major Cultural Institution in Broward County in 2005, the Center fosters a creative environment where new and challenging work can flourish through programs that reflect the highest standards of artistry and diversity. The Center presents contemporary gallery exhibitions, live stage performances, and high-quality education programs for adults and children. Join the Center and be a part of a vibrant cultural community that supports the arts for their power to inspire the creativity in each of us.
June is Broward Attractions and Museums Month (BAMM)
Every year in June, Art and Culture Center of Hollywood members receive free admittance to 15 other institutions in Broward County for the entire month. Click here for more information including a full list of participating organizations.
Easy Ways to Join
- Click on the PayPal button for the desired membership level below.
- Visit the reception desk at the Center, 1650 Harrison St., Hollywood
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your application (pdf) with payment to Art and Culture Center of Hollywood, 1650 Harrison St., Hollywood, FL 33020
- Fax your application (pdf) to 954. 921. 3273
- Call in your application to 954. 921. 3274, ext. 235
Membership Levels and Benefits
- Personalized membership card allowing free unlimited admission to exhibitions, opening receptions, some artists’ lectures and panel discussions, and some performances
- Participation in Broward Attractions and Museums Month (BAMM), allowing Center members free access to 15+ participating institutions during BAMM month
- Invitations to all Center exhibitions, performances, classes, and special events
- E-blasts on upcoming Center programs and events
- Discounts on workshops and classes for adults
- 10% discount on Center merchandise
- Individual-level benefits, plus
- Discounts on after-school programs, classes, and camps for children
- Two adults and up to four children or grandchildren under the age of 18 residing at the same address.
Friend ($150) – Best Member Value
- Family-level benefits, plus
- Reciprocal privileges to 600+ museums through the North American Reciprocal Museums program
- Friend-level benefits, plus
- Recognition on the Center’s website
- Recognition on the Center’s donor wall
- Invitation to a private, guided tour of a Center exhibition (Reservations required)
- Fellow-level benefits, plus
- Complimentary Friend gift membership for a friend
- Two complimentary guests at all opening receptions (RSVP required) in addition to yourself
- Two adult tickets to all of the Center’s Family Performances from Jan. – May 2013
- Invitation to book a private tour of a Center exhibition for a group of 10 (Reservations required)
- We will customize a benefits package to best meet your needs. Call 954. 921. 3274, ext. 222 for details.
Discount Memberships ($30): Full-time students, teachers and working artists are entitled to a reduced-fee on an Individual membership. (School ID for teachers and students or a resume for working artists is required.)
“Corporate Memberships available” Please call 954.921.3274, ext. 222 for more information :http://artandculturecenter.org/corporate-memberships.
The Art and Culture Center of Hollywood is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported in part by its members, admissions, private entities, the City of Hollywood, the Broward County Board of County Commissioners as recommended by the Broward Cultural Council; the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs, the Florida Council on Arts and Culture; and the Kresge Foundation. We welcome donations from all members of the community who wish to support our work.