14th Annual Cuisine for Art
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Grand Ballroom
One Seminole Way, Hollywood, Florida
Cocktail reception and silent auction 6 to 7 pm, dinner and entertainment immediately following
Recognizing Gloria and Emilio Estefan for their contributions to our community in the arts, culture, and hospitality industries.
Tickets: $99 (until May 16th, $120 after)
Tables of 10: $990
To purchase tickets, call 954. 921. 3274.
To You can also register by downloading and returning the RSVP form, or calling 954. 921. 3274.
- Elected government officials and community leaders serve as your waiters (see list below)
- Delicious signature hors d’oeuvres and sit-down dinner of petite filet mignon and fennel roasted salmon
- Red and white wine and vodka all night long, compliments of Southern Wine & Spirits
- A fabulous silent auction for one-of-a-kind items, including vacation packages, gift baskets, restaurant certificates, and more
- Raffle prizes, including a two-night/three-day stay at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Entertainment featuring Rock With U
- Complimentary self-parking
- Business/casual attire
- Hon. Richard Blattner, City of Hollywood Commissioner
- Hon. Peter Bober, Mayor, City of Hollywood
- Hon. Beam Furr, City of Hollywood Commissioner
- Hon. Joe Gibbons, Florida State Representative
- Hon. Jennifer Gottlieb, Broward County School Board member, At-large
- Hon. Sue Gunzburger, Mayor, Broward County
- Sheriff Al Lamberti, Broward Sheriff’s Office
- Hon. Heidi O’Sheehan, City of Hollywood Commissioner
- Hon. Fran Russo, City of Hollywood Commissioner
- Hon. Linda Sherwood, City of Hollywood Commissioner
- Hon. Eleanor Sobel, Florida State Senator
- Jennifer O’Flannery Anderson, Ph.D., President & CEO, United Way of Broward County
- John Benz, Senior Vice President & Chief Strategic Officer, Memorial Healthcare System
- Gale Butler, Vice President-Corporate Affairs, AutoNation
- Donna Dickey, Vice President & Broward Business Manager, Miami Herald/President, Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
- Julie Durda, Meteorologist, WSVN News
- Theresa Garcia, Community Liaison, Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital at Memorial/President, Greater Dania Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Michael Goodman, Partner, Bitner Goodman
- Oscar Llorente, Networking & Business Development Coordinator, Mount Sinai Aventura ER/President, Hallandale Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lisa Scott-Founds, President and CEO, Winterfest, Inc.
- Tony Segreto, Advisory Director and Consultant, BankAtlantic and former news anchor for NBC 6/WTVJ
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Click here to download the sponsorship packet. Call 954. 921. 3274 for more information.
For silent-auction donations, click here to download a form.
Call 954. 921. 3274, or email email@example.com to receive a printed invitation to the event.
Event Co-Chairs: Jules Meyer, Susan Renneisen, Anna Smith
Auction Co-Chairs: Vicki Lowe, Jo Walters
|Monique Durand||Jean Karlinsky|
|Oscar Llorente||Tracy Lyons|
|Barbara Marks||Gerard Nadeau|
|Lillian Reece||LuRu Rudansky|
|Allison Sinclair||JR Steele|
Last year’s Cuisine for Art
The Art and Culture Center of Hollywood is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported in part by its members, admissions, private entities, the City of Hollywood, the Broward County Board of County Commissioners as recommended by the Broward Cultural Council; the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs, the Florida Council on Arts and Culture; and the Kresge Foundation. We welcome donations from all members of the community who wish to support our work.