June is Broward Attractions and Museums Month
During the month of June, Art and Culture Center of Hollywood members receive free admittance to 16 other institutions in Broward County – join today!
Participants in Broward Attractions and Museums Month (BAMM)
- African American Research Library & Cultural Center
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens
- Cinema Paradiso
- Flamingo Gardens
- Fort Lauderdale History Center
- Historic Stranahan House Museum
- IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame & Museum
- International Swimming Hall of Fame Museum
- Museum of Art – Fort Lauderdale Nova Southeastern University
- Old Davie School Historical Museum
- Old Dillard Museum
- Plantation Historical Museum
- Seminole Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum
- The Children’s Museum – Boca Raton
- Young At Art Museum
Aside from this benefit, Center members always enjoy the following:
- Free unlimited admission to exhibitions, opening receptions, and most exhibition-related events.
- Discounted tickets to the Center’s performing arts productions.
- Discounts on workshops and classes for children and adults.
- Advance notice of all Center exhibitions, performances, classes and special events.
- Free admission passes to exhibitions for guests.
- Discounts on after-school programs, classes, and camps for children.
- And much more!
There are a variety of membership levels, as well as discount memberships for full-time students, teachers, and working artists. For more information or to join by phone, please call 954. 921. 3274, ext. 235. You may also join on our Membership page. For more information about Broward Museum Month, visit BAMMinfo.org.
The Art and Culture Center of Hollywood is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization supported in part by its members, admissions, private entities, the City of Hollywood, the Broward County Board of County Commissioners as recommended by the Broward Cultural Council; the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs, the Florida Council on Arts and Culture; and the Kresge Foundation. We welcome donations from all members of the community who wish to support our work.